Sounds awesome right? If you're interested, please read the rules below to qualify.
HOW TO ENTER
- FAVORITE THIS JOURNAL FOR ONE ENTRY
- VOTE FOR U-KISS HERE: www.eatyourkimchi.com/kpop-awa… AND GET TWO ENTRIES.
- VOTE ONLY FOR U-KISS. DO NOT VOTE FOR EXO, SHINEE OR THE OTHER COMPETITORS! Sorry, but those are the rules of this giveaway!
- Write a journal about this giveaway for another entry! The journal must include the rules of this giveaway and the link to vote. DO NOT erase the journal before the deadline!
- TWEET IT! IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK, LIKE IT! Likes are what really count, more than votes!
- Comment "DONE" on this journal so I know that you have voted and/or favorited this journal! Please let me know if you did all three to count your four entries!
- THE VOTING ENDS ON DECEMBER 6TH KOREAN TIME. I live in America, so I'll stop taking entries on December 5th. UNTIL THEN, VOTE EVERYDAY FOR FIVE MORE ENTRIES.
Going by this, you have a possible chance of getting 9 entries for each prize of 180 points. REMEMBER TO VOTE EVERYDAY UNTIL DECEMBER 5th. I'll be using a generator to pick the winners of this giveaway!
DEADLINE: DECEMBER 5TH. ( It ends December 6th Korean time but I live in the US so I have to adjust)
I WILL GIVE AWAY 3 PRIZES OF 180 POINTS ON DECEMBER THE 6TH WHEN THE WINNERS OF "Eat Your Kimchi 2013" ARE ANNOUNCED.
GOOD LUCK AND SPREAD THE WORD!!
By the way, what is U-KISS?
U-KISS, my lovelies, is a South Korean boy band that debuted in 2008 alongside SHINee and some other groups. Never heard of them? I don't blame you, I hadn't heard of them myself until recently. What I do know is that this group of fine, young talented men have worked hard for the past 5 years and never received an award. Of course, an award isn't everything, but I bellieve they deserve so much more recognition than what they have. U-KISS has a strong international fanbase, but what about in their homeland? Not so much. As of November 2013, it consists of six young men, Kevin Woo, Kiseop, SooHyun, Eli, AJ and Hoon
An award would give them much deserved recognition, no? So go ahead and vote!!
EDIT: Okay, because people aren't exactly featuring the journals they make, I will no longer give points to people who post journals. I've given out so many that I need to save some for the giveaway!